Elemense Diffuser Oil
Diffuser oils by Elemense – a fragrance oil developed for the Pottery Stone diffuser, sold separately. Just a few drops onto the ceramic stone, the fragrance will fill up your space gradually, and gently.
- Suou (Wood): Hakka (Japanese Mint), Kuromoji (Lindera umbellata), Muguet, Oakmoss
- Kiyobi (FIre): Peppermint, Armoise, Hiba Wood, Hinoki
- Nukubai (Earth): Yuzu, Pepper, Tonka Beans, Sandalwood
- Sekishin (Metal): Shiso, Pink pepper, Everlasting, Agarwood
- Tetsukon (Water): Japanese pepper, Ginger, Hinoki, Cedarwood
- Box: (W)1.3” x (H)13.7” x (D)1”
- Volume: 20ml / 0.65oz
Elemsene is a home fragrance brand, produced by Nippon Kodo, one of the leading incense makers in Japan, had its roots back to 1575. The artisanal incense maker, known as Koju in Japanese, Jyuemon Takai was providing rare special incense for the Japanese emperor and the court.
Enjoy for meditation, relaxation and aromatherapy.