Small Prints Collection (BIENVENUE STUDIOS)
A set of 5 assorted postcards depicting various natural forms by Bienvenue Studios of Switzerland.
Using FSC-certified sustainable paper, the symbolic motifs are printed on natural card stock paper with uncoated finish.
Each motif has been chosen and presented with intention, revealing a story as summarized below (find the whole story on the studio site online):
- Morbid Being - A goldfish resembling a peony flower, one of the highest form of aesthetics in China.
- Quiet Water - A hidden water reservoir inside succulents and its quiet flow.
- Ephemeral Blooming - A spectacle of a succulent in bloom.
- Iridescence- A beetle, nature’s living jewel and talisman.
- Origins - A seed that packs a mighty power.
- Pacific Marks - A stone marked by the passing of time and its inhabitants.
- Leaves of Friendship - A begonia leaf named for a friend during its discovery in the 17th century.
- Praying Hands - A leaf of a prayer plant with fascinating qualities.
- Black Reflection - A marble pattern reflecting nature from micro to macro.
- Sun Fluttering - A butterfly, the wonder of nature with many metaphors.
- Viewing Stone - A stone that carries a soul, which also reveals the viewer’s.
- Riverstones - A radiant stone found in Yangze river, a living Chinese legend.
- Helvetic Treasures - A variety of crystals buried in the Swiss Alps.
Dimensions: (W)4” x (H)5.5"
Paper: FSC-certified Natural Paper / 400 g/m2
Printing: Offset printing in Switzerland