Dip Pen Nib Holder/ Aluminum (Kakimori)
A nib holder machined from solid aluminum by Kakimori.
Designed to universal specifications to fit a standard nib of your choice.
Lightweight aluminum offers hours of writing comfort.
In today’s world there are fewer and fewer opportunities to write by hand. Focusing on the simplicity of the dip pen, Kakimori developed a range of interchangeable nibs and nib holders.
Versatile and designed for long-lasting ownership, they represent a new kind of writing tool for our era.
* Nib holder only ― nib sold separately. Due to the nature of the material and treatment, grain and color will vary between pieces.
Dimensions: (L)7” x Ø0.4”
Made in Japan.
- Also available in Tokushima Indigo and Sakura Wood.
- Fits Kakimori Dip Pen Nib in Brass, Stainless Steel, and Glass, as well as other standard nibs.
Use and care:
- If marked with ink, wipe clean with a soft cloth.
- When removing the nib from the nib holder, gently pull it out while turning to avoid dislodging the nib mount.
- After rinsing, shake well in a downward motion to remove any water or ink from the nib mount before inserting a nib.
Kakimori is a company in downtown Tokyo renowned for its brand ethos of bringing joy that comes from writing by hand. The stationery creator makes writing instruments and surfaces with meticulous attention to detail, using sustainable production processes often replying on the skills of artisans and craftsmen across Japan.