810s CAF/ Beige (MOONSTAR)
An innovative daily footwear "Eight-Tenths," inspired by chef’s shoes by Moonstar Shoes.
As with shoes used for the professional in kitchens, CAF provides superior comfort worn while standing all day. The model origin of CAF was designed for workers in restaurants and food plants, who required to slip in and out of shoes easily without using their hands.
The upper is made of durable synthetic leather which wicks oil and is easy to care for. Its rubber sole is specially formulated for slip resistance on wet or oily surfaces.
Also available in Black, White, Dark Brown and Off White.
810s = Eight-Tenths = 8/10 = 80% is a brand new line from Moonstar Shoes, a veteran maker of professional comfort shoes for hospitals, kitchens and schools. 810s offers a contemporary line of shoes for daily use, inspired and innovated by the development of such professional shoes. The simply stated yet fully functional and comfortable footwear provides “80% satisfaction,” a number represented in Japanese proverb as “just right.”
Crafted in Kurume, Japan, Moonstar comes from the manufacturer Tsukihoshi shoes, a pioneer in the making of of rubber "Jikatabi" since 1873.
- Please note that above is a rough conversion between the US & JP sizes.
- Please measure your feet in cm to get a more accurate size.
- Sizes indicated are in Unisex/Men’s.
- Women’s shoe size runs 2 sizes down. i.e. If you are US Women’s size 7, choose 810s in US size 5.
- Moonstar / 810s Shoes run slightly wider than average.