Aluminum Ballpoint Pen (KAKIMORI)
A ballpoint pen with aluminum body by Kakimori.
The seemingly-simple pen with a textured matte black body brings a superior writing experience of smooth ink flow.
Each pen has a rounded aluminum pen barrel made in Japan and a stainless steel ballpoint core made in Germany. G2-type ballpoint refills can replace the core to write in permanent black ink.
Please note that the cap does not fit the tail of the pen as the pen is designed for optimal writing balance with the cap removed.
Comes handsomely packaged in a paper box. Also available as a rollerball or fountain pen.
Dimensions: (L)5.2” x (Ø)0.4”
Tip: medium / Ink: black, permanent
Use & Care Guide from Kakimori:
- Daily use is recommended to prevent the ink from drying out. The nib may become blocked after a period of no use.
- Designed especially for use with Kakimori and Inkstand pigment inks.
- A blocked nib should be replaced.
- Avoid contact with ink cleaning solutions to prevent damage to the aluminium body.
- Handle the cap with care when removing or replacing.
- When traveling by air, we recommend filling with ink upon arrival to prevent leakage during your journey.
- The pen is designed for optimal writing balance with the cap removed. The cap does not fit the tail of the pen.
Kakimori is a company in downtown Tokyo renowned for its brand ethos of bringing joy that comes from writing by hand. The stationery creator makes writing instruments and surfaces with meticulous attention to detail, using sustainable production processes often replying on the skills of artisans and craftsmen across Japan.